It was a last minute decision for us to go to the MSU football game, and take Kayla too! We were over the moon to take Kayla to the game with us. When I asked Kayla the night before if she wanted to go to the game and she said "Wellllllll, ummmmmmm, I don't think so". Then I told her about the thousand's of cheering fans dressed in green and white inside a big stadium... and then I told her that there was pop and pizza and candy and ice-cream sandwiches and hot chocolate and.... "Yesyesyesyesyes! I want to go!"
When we pulled onto campus we were overwhelmed with the realization that Kayla was on MSU's campus with us for the first time. We had so much fun! Thankfully Kayla was with us which helped soften the blow of the horrible loss we witnessed. Without her it would've been a waste of a night, but instead it was a fun family day! Way to be a Spartan, Kayla!
No comments:
Post a Comment