This weekend we were honored to be invited to celebrate two important birthdays shared on the same day - Alexis turning two and Todd turning forty! They split their parties up so we could celebrate with Alexis at her house on Friday and Todd's beach party on Saturday. Going to Todd's party on Saturday caused us to miss another significant milestone event... my 20th high school reunion. Only I wasn't interested in attending it! I much preferred hanging on the beach with the people I wanted to see!
What a good sport you are Dr. Todd... wearing a Mini Mouse party hat on the day you turned 40
Kayla, Khloe and Paige
Of course Alexis shared the spotlight at her party and let Todd blow out candles too
Alexis just loves our girls... and our girls love Alexis
On the way to Alexis' party we passed by a U-Pick flower farm that I've always wanted to stop at but have never taken the time to. After accepting that this detour would cause us to be a few minutes late, I did a u-turn and went back to the U-Pick farm. What a wonderful experience! Oh yes, and Lindsay looooved the flowers.
What fun! We were given these lovely baskets to carry, cutters, and I had a beautiful assistant to do all the work.
I had to scrape together my last few dollars and some coins to put together a bouquet. Kayla picked out and cut every single flower herself.
And Khloe enjoyed herself too
Kristi and I and a few other friends wrapped up the weekend by
continuing our sister tradition of doing the Float Down. We had such a FUN time! Then our
night wrapped up with a spontaneous late night dinner, bonfire, poison
ball game, and hangout with 20 neighbors - they just kept coming
and coming! This is what I love MOST about summer... and will MISS about summer too!
Float Down winners



No comments:
Post a Comment