Today was a great day with two back-to-back school Halloween parties packed in! First it was Khloe's preschool trunk-or-treat party and then it was off to Kayla's fall fun fair at Michigamme. Let the festivities begin!
Kayla off to the fall fun fair at school
Pretending like she is "scared" of the spider webs
My little cupcake off to her preschool Halloween party
Spending time with a group of three year old's in costumes will NEVER get old. Seriously, there is nothing cuter. In fact it is so cute I could cry. I will miss this when Khloe graduates preschool next year! There were lots of Elsa's and Avenger superhero's running around this year.
(Check out the kid in the homemade Optimus Prime costume! It was the best costume ever, and it transformed too!)
Ms Karen - we love you!
After trunk-or-treating we moved indoors for treats, a parade, and story time
"Oh mom, I love this story, It is so funny."
"See? Wasn't it so funny?"
Khloe's party wrapped up just in time for me to head over to Michigamme for the fall festival. The school does a great job organizing a fun carnival-like day for all the grades. The kids play carnival games, win plenty of candy and prizes, get faces painted (I did!) and make frosted sugar cookies.
Thanks Grandma for the kitty costume Halloween shirt to match her black cat costume - she thought that was the greatest!
And I got to join Kayla for lunch too!
What happens to a three year old after a HUGE candy high early in the morning? A HUGE candy crash before lunch. That is a picture of ultimate relaxation! I'm with ya Khloe!
No comments:
Post a Comment