March 24, 2015

Woodland adventure

I love that my 3 year old loves the outdoors. She wants to be outside and play outside all. the. time. No matter the weather, she's game for doing anything outside. A typical conversation in our house goes something like this:

Me: Who wants to go outside!??!
Khloe: Hand in the air, jumping up and down, MEEEEEE!
Kayla: NO!

But because I usually want to be outside too, along with Khloe, we all go outside. Sometimes its too cold for me to be outside, but Khloe is immune to frigid temperatures, so she plays outside by herself either riding her bike in the driveway or swinging on the playset.

This day Khloe said, "Mom, I want to go on a Mommy-Daughter adventure in the woods with you. I want to hear birds I've never heard before." She didn't have to ask me twice! We soaked up the nice warm sun and searched for treasures in the woods. We even came across deer poop. Khloe said, "I've never seen deer poop before!"

I love that this little girl is always up for an outdoor adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment