April 22, 2012

The Past and Present

We were reminded once again by many friends this weekend during Khloe's first birthday party about how much Khloe looks like Kayla, so I just had to go back in time and remind myself if I still think its true or not. I have a hard time seeing it; Aaron does not. I think they look like their own little person! In fact, more than anything, I think Khloe looks like her Daddy. Even the lady in the church nursery this morning reminded me of it again. If nothing else, we love to reminisce about what Kayla looked like soooo long ago at Khloe's age! It's hard to remember little Pookster like that! We get caught up in looking through old photos and videos, and then hours later, after I've procrastinated housework long enough, I come up with these side by side comparisons of Kayla and Khloe at 12 months old...
What little sweeties!
This was just too much fun!
(This was waaaaaaaaaay more rewarding than housework, but now its late and I'm tired and my chores are not done. Oh well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment