Awww, how did I miss these? We've been organizing and reorganizing our electronic devices, routers, drives, files, blah and blah and in all these past weeks and months of computer limbo, I forgot about these photos. How could I? It was my birthday after all.
Our trip to the zoo was a special event because it was our last "hoorah" before summer ended, before KINDERGARTEN started. It really was meant to be one of our last "fun free" days we would have before the daily routine of school. What a great way to spend my birthday - not at work and with my girls!
It rained the entire drive down to the zoo, but once we pulled in luckily the rain stopped. Unfortunately the storm left behind heavy humidity and no breeze; thankfully the sun was not out to add to the heat. Next time we will remember to bring a wagon for all of the girls, as well as we hope to see the polar bears next time too. If it was too hot for us, I'm sure it was too hot for them.
Enjoying some dip'n dots to help us keep cool
The Penguinarium House
(Funny thing about this photo I noticed afterwards... the "keep off the fence" sign... haha! Oops!)
Keeping cool, or trying
The polar bear exhibit was cool, and cold!
And, goodnight.
My birthday presents from (all three!) girls
No comments:
Post a Comment