All week long!
Creating personal valentine's cards to mail to friends and family
Khloe's own creation
Celebrating Lowe's style: swinging a hammer and building a spinning wheel of love
My own yummy concoctions, thank you very much! Oreo cookies (stuffing removed and sacrificially eaten by yours truly), re-stuffed with vanilla bean lactose-fre ice-cream and rolled in valentine heart sprinkles. Wait till the girls see these! What a fun after-school snack!
Kayla sewed two heart-shaped felt mini pillows to give away as Valentine's gifts!
Twenty-one hand-made Valentines bags filled with sweettart hearts. I love that Kayla added a double exclamation mark smiley face!! :)
Kayla sewed two heart-shaped felt mini pillows to give away as Valentine's gifts!
Twenty-one hand-made Valentines bags filled with sweettart hearts. I love that Kayla added a double exclamation mark smiley face!! :)
Thursday was Kayla's Valentine's Day party at school! This was no small party, it was a 3 hour party! I don't know how Mrs. Prout does it day after day.
There were Valentine's crafts, games, a Clifford movie, Valentine exchange, ice-cream sundae's and cupcakes. I was glad to be there helping out!
I Corinthians 13
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love".

No comments:
Post a Comment