March 19, 2013

Lunch date

Picking Kayla up from her half day of school and going to lunch with my girls instantly brightened my day! How could these happy smiling faces cause you not to smile too? It was a great afternoon of painting pictues and watching Wreck-It Ralph (for the 5th time in 6 days!).
Khloe, that cheese face. We just don't know what we're going to do with you, you little actress! That smile is definitely a unique smile that's all your own! It can light up a room! I shared this photo on Facebook and here's some comments from friends that amused us:
- I've seen Khloe's dad make that face
- I hope Khloe smiles like this forever
- Khloe has never looked more like her dad
-Khloe is Aaron, on so many dimensions
- These two could not be any more of mini-me's of you two
- Made me smile too :)

Thanks for being my lunch dates, girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment