Addison lost her first tooth at our house this week - not when she was eating her apple, but eating a piece of lunch meat! She said, "I feel something crunchy".
We celebrated her birthday with a party at Flames Gymnastics Center, the place Kayla, Khloe and Addie go for their gymnastics classes. To have the entire place to ourselves was.... glorious! And fun! Twelve girls (and one boy!) ran around for an hour and a half then endulged in pizza and cupcakes. 

Ymmmmm, homemade rainbow cupcakes
Man, there sure are A LOT of ooooooooh's and ahhhhhhhhh's and screams and squeals at a girl's birthday party when present opening begins! Until you experience this phenonmenon in person, you have no idea what I'm talking about!
I'm not gonna lie, I'm glad Addison is the first to celebrate her birthday before Kayla. Six sounds grown-up. And now I have a few month to prepare for the sound of saying "I have a six year old"!





No comments:
Post a Comment