I get to be a mommy to these two sweet souls? No matter how I may stumble and fall through this "mommy" parenting thing, they still think I'm the best. How did I become so blessed!? Every day these precious girls humble me and make me want to be a better person. As their mommy, I'm supposed to teach them life's important lessons, but they are teaching me things every day! They teach me patience, to open my heart even wider, to open my arms even more, to let go, and to see the joy in the simple things of life. I always want to protect them from being hurt or sad or lonely or scared. I always want to be by their side.
Lord, I know I fall short of meeting their every need, so please help guide me so that they can see Your love for them through me. Give me the confidence and strength and wisdom to be the best mommy and always protect them!
No comments:
Post a Comment