October 2, 2013

Big, big and bigger

From big girl bed to a big girl bike! So many BIG things happening around here! She's getting too BIG too quickly! Wasn't it Kayla that was just riding her toddler bike down the street, like last year? (Okay, so maybe not really). This feels like Kayla deja vu all over again!
Khloe's favorite thing to do is ride her bike. She's so happy and proud! You'll hear her exclaim, "Look! I a big girl now!"
Her own personal escort! Thanks Gina for providing the umbrella on this sunny day! 
Khloe, please remember you are not even 2.5 years old yet! I look at this video and think you look so old. I think it's time to put your big girl bed and big girl bike away. This getting big thing is a little out of control lately. Crib and stroller please!

No comments:

Post a Comment