FINALLY! This moment has been in the making for a month. Kayla was hoping that she would've lost this tooth by the time Cassidy was here; I thought there was a very good chance of it, but here we are weeks later and it just now came out. In fact, we had our family pictures on Tuesday night and the tooth was sooooo loose. I told her "that cannot come out until after 5:00!" Sure enough, five minutes after pictures ended, the tooth came out. Not without anxiety from Kayla though; she knew that when a tooth comes out there is bleeding, but because the tooth was soooo loose for soooo long there was no blood.
Aaron kept saying, "I don't want this to happen". I know his feeling, it means she's growing up. And not a little girl anymore. But she's SO happy! And we think it looks cute!
And so, here you have it. The tooth fairy left her three dollars in her tooth fairy pillow! The tooth beside it is super loose... and so the tooth fairy is about to become broke.
No comments:
Post a Comment