October 26, 2013

Trunk or Treat

Today was our Trunk or Treat event at church. It was kind of like practice for Halloween! Addie had a sleepover with Kayla last night so we took her and Melissa along too!

In case you want to know about Kayla's costume, she wrote about it in school this week: For Halloween I am going to be a Ice Princess. It is very sprcling and shiney. I think it is very budafle. It is very soft on the shirt part but it did not come with the kape or the necles or the wond but we can make it!

Could you figure all that out?? She's right, we did make the cape, the necklace and the wand to match the dress we bought!

Our very own Ice Princess
Our very own Minion
I can't get enough of this minion! Everyone kept commenting on the minion costume, they loved it!
All three girls
 One of the "trunks" was Despicable Me. Khloe fit right in! Of course we had to get her picture with the other minions and Dr. Nefario.
Khloe was so in awe of the fact that you could hold a bucket out and candy would get dropped into it! She was so excited. The first piece went in and she immediately ate it. She knew exactly what to do to keep the candy flowing into her pumpkin. After awhile her pumpkin got heavy and she just settled for eating the candy instead. I think we're ready for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment