That's sixteen years of wedded bliss! Aaron and I had a wonderful relaxing fun weekend; one night that included the girls and one night that was just for us two. On Friday night, our actual anniversary, we planned a special night with the girls looking through our wedding album and letting them try on my wedding dress. (I may or may not have tried it on too and may or may not have fit in it). Kayla was in heaven! She couldn't get enough of it. She practiced walking down the aisle with her Daddy while I played the wedding march song, Khloe was the Maid of Honor (who did not really care to do a good job, or the job at all) and I had to perform the ceremony... several times. Khloe had her chance too but was quickly over it after one time. Kayla says that she will wear my wedding dress for her wedding one day!
We kicked off our anniversary weekend by running our first ever 5K together! We ran it together the whole time and both crossed the line in 31 minutes.
Kayla ate up every moment and every detail of wearing a wedding gown and marrying her daddy! I have to admit, it was a quite fun and exciting to get it out and see it again and watch my girls try it on.
One of our top 5 dining experiences ever! Mulefoot Gastropub!
You wore that dress (in the last picture) in NY for your 10th anniversary! Now you have to wear it every five years.
ReplyDelete