Saturday was a beautiful warm day... but the water is still FREEZING!!!
Boating is still magical to this little 4 year old... it never fails to rock her to sleep, even on the first boat ride of the season. For 7 years I've had the privilege of having both of my girls fall asleep in my arms and taking naps on the boat. This might be my last year... and I will miss this so much!
Boating... beach... friends... ThumbCoast... dinner... life in Port Huron in the summer is rough.
Day two on the boat... and another sleeping girl
I have PTSD from a hammock experience back when I was 12 years old and I have never recovered. In fact I haven't been in a hammock since then, that's how traumatic it was, and have had no desire to be. Until my mom put up a hammock in a secret hidden garden spot in her backyard last year. The girls love it! When Khloe asked me in her sweet little voice to lay with her in it I thought I should probably take advantage of this quiet moment with my girl. Turns out, it was the best thing ever and long after Khloe had gotten bored and was ready to move on, I wasn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment