We survived 4-year old pre-school graduation and without a moment to spare we moved on to the Kindergarten Open House at Michigamme Elementary. We jump right into the next chapter with not even a minute to recover from the fact that pre-school is over FOREVER! Forever. Can we have a moment of silence please? This is still hard to accept.
After the open house at Michigamme I have to say we (the adults) all felt a little more... excited, shall I say?... about the opportunities awaiting Kayla this fall. We checked out all the classrooms, met her teacher Mrs. Prout and got an ice-cream treat at the end. Who wouldn't be excited about Kindergarten when ice-cream is involved!? These two girls sure are! And, well, I'm still not.
These adorable photos sure do almost make it all better. I'm glad they have each other to start school together! I can't believe our babies are going to be in SCHOOL!
Michigamme Elementary Open House


YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! MRS. PROUT IS AWESOME!!!!!! :-D
ReplyDelete