May 10, 2013

More short stories

I like the outter banks. They have a hot tub. It is fun and they have a pool. It is fun. And they have a beche. You must have fun caus it is fun. You ned to go there.

Michigan - I love port huron Michigan.  That is my state. I love my state. My state is the best state ever.  I love my state. I love my state, my mommy and daddy live there. I love them.

I love my mommy so much. She is the best. She cutle on the couch to. You know I love my mommy so much that's why I love to cutle on the couch with my mommy. Love Kayla

I love my daddy. He is very nice. He let's me woch tv. He loves me too. Daddy do you know that four egg's hatched. Yeah! They are blak and some are yellow. I love you so much. You are the best dad ever. I wish I was a baby. (Back story: They had chicken eggs in their classroom at school that they've been incubating for 21 days and got to watch hatch over the last week. Now get to hold baby chicks every day!)



No comments:

Post a Comment