So excited to share our family photos with everyone! We had a wonderful time with a new photographer/friend/neighbor who spent an hour with us in our backyard woods. I thought the weather was going to be more miserable than it was, but it turned out not so bad. And doesn't the blanket just make the photos?! I'm so excited about how the photos came out with it! I came across that blanket by accident in my mom's garage the day before our photos. I screamed when I saw it, I need this! My mom reminded me that my Grandma made it which makes it even that more special for our photos.
http://419photography.myfotojournal.com
The name of Colleen's photography business is fournineteen, which also happens to be Khloe's birthday. She has a unique and touching story to share that brought me to tears the first time I read it; I encourage you to read it too.
http://419photography.com/index2.php?v=v1
No comments:
Post a Comment