Khloe lined up all her animals on the chair, covered herself and them up with a blanket and said "Mama, take my picture!"
Other Khloe-isms:
- Kayla's in my spot!
- Hmmmmm, let me see here.
- No worries, be happy!
- I'm really really really cold. Or I'm really really scared. Or, the best one yet I'm really really really really really starvin'.
- That's not fair! complete with a "humpfff", folded arms and a pout-y bottom lip.
- Nanny nanny boo boo! Too slow! If we can't pick up on what she's saying.
- Mama, what you dream about?
- Whatcha doin, Kayla?
- I do jimmy-nack-nack. (Gymnastics)
- Lately she enjoys telling us what her favorite things are, like Dada, those green ones are my favorite or My new bunny is my favorite.
-Go green, go white!
- And our favorite, I luff you Mama and I luff you Dada.
- And just to throw in something from Kayla too: Are there thieves in our land?
No comments:
Post a Comment