Face painting! Khloe wanted to stand next to the girls for the photo too, but she didn't want to stand the correct way so we could actually see her painted cheek.
Oh! There you can slightly see her painted cheek!
Kayla was eager to see Santa, Addie resisted and went only because Kayla was with her and Khloe almost - but tried really hard not to - cried. The consensus from all the girls this year was "Frozen". When Santa asked Khloe what she wanted, Khloe said "Frozen". Then she smiled stiffly, but politely for the photo and then asked "Can I get down now?"
Kayla, Khloe, Addison, Lexie
The theme for this year was "Frozen". It's all the girls have asked for, and it's what they all got!!!
The picture with the four girls on the bench..... when I initially glanced at it I truly thought that Kayla was me as a little girl. It was a crazy half a second!
ReplyDelete