I don't know who's more excited me or Kayla, or Grandma. I have been waiting for this moment for a very long time; my mom started me before I was five! But waiting until this age has been the very best choice. She can read her music by herself, do her theory by herself and initiate daily practicing by herself. Kayla has been waiting to start for a while now too, so she is very excited and very ready. AND Grandma could not be any more excited either! She said it takes her back to the days when I was very very little sitting on the piano bench and she was sitting next to me. When I walked into Grandma's house the other day and saw Kayla sitting so tall and straight with perfectly curved hands at the piano I was beside myself. I couldn't believe that was my little girl sitting there so happy and proud playing a song!
And so it begins for Khloe too, her very first independent big girl gymnastics class!
She was so proud to show off her new gymnastics outfit. Also please note the matching ponytail scrunchy. She was so excited about that.
So here I was waaaaaaay up top in the balcony (where Khloe directed me to sit) while she didn't flinch or hesitate during her 45 minute class. In fact, she started her routine and did not even look up once in the balcony. It almost made me tear up. She was disappointed when class had to end, but was so ecstatic that she gets her own chart and she GOT THREE STICKERS! She was so excited to show Kayla and Addison and they were happy for her. We root for their independence than cry when they get it. My little girl is getting big.
KHOKEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
ReplyDelete