Photo for the recital slideshow
Big day here today! Our little girl's first piano recital! I was nervous, Kayla was nervous, although I knew she would do well. I was so happy for her to have this moment on stage performing two songs she's learned. She's come so far so quickly - just 8 weeks she's been playing the piano! She loves piano so much. She sits at the piano all the time. I never have to ask her to practice, and if I do have to prompt her to get started she jumps up and yells "OKAY!" and runs into the piano room. Even after piano lessons she asks, "When we get home can I practice the piano?" I wonder how long this will last?!
The youngest of all my mom's 8 piano students
She performed her two songs on her own and then we performed them as duets. I was SO proud to sit next to her on stage! I was nervous; I didn't want to mess up her BIG moment! Can I play a song with her every piano recital? I hope so!
No comments:
Post a Comment