May 8, 2014

Butterfly house

A spontaneous field trip opportunity came up for Kayla's class to visit the butterfly house at Birchwood Mall. The kids had fun - Oh yes, and Khloe too - rotating stations between the butterfly house, a craft area and story time. I love it when Khloe can participate too! She LOVES it!
Khloe at the craft station... using scissors so you know she's in heaven
Marissa, Addison, Danica, Kayla and Madison are all great friends!
Khloe wanted to cuddle with Kayla during story time. It was so cute! Kayla was eating it up!
I had to laugh when I noticed Madison had her arm around Khloe too. Those girls love Khloe and can't keep their hands off her! Khloe had A LOT of help and love today!
I just love seeing Kayla so proud to take such good care of her little sister.

Next field trip - the Detroit Zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment