May 11, 2014

My masterpiece

"A mother's greatest masterpiece are her children" which is why I was so excited to spend Mother's Day with my girls! It was a wonderful day that made me feel so blessed to have Aaron and my girls in my life!
 My angels that gave me the MOST important job I will ever have -  MOM!
Mother's Day was one of the first warmest days we've had so far this year. It was refreshing to feel 80 degree sun on our skin! So of course my choice of what I wanted to do as a family was to simply enjoy the outdoors together. We went out to lunch and sat outdoors (my request) and then went to a new park to play (the girls request). It was a PERFECT day! Thank you for making me feel so special and so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment