May 3, 2014

Favorite-ism's

Khloe: Mom, you're being stubborn. (Hmmmm, I wonder if she hears that word too often??? Ha!!!)

Khloe, laying in bed at night, talking VERY LOUDLY to her baby doll: I WANT IT TO BE SUMMERTIME RIGHT NOW!!! (Yup, us too)

The girls eating a snack in the backseat of my truck:
Me: Girls, be careful, try not to make a mess.
Khloe: No worries Mom. Kuh-luh will keep an eye on me. No worries.

Khloe's favorite word is "super". She uses it whenever and however she can. For instance:
I super love that.
I am super starvin'.
Your hair looks super pretty.
I missed you super much. 
We have to super hurry!
And my favorite, asking to stay outside a little bit longer: Can I super play outside? 

Khloe: Mom, do you have Wrecking Ball song? Can you play it?
Me: No, I don't think I have that song honey.
Khloe: Well Missa do!
(Perfect. My 3 year old is asking for Miley Cyrus songs. Ugh)

 Every night we go in and check on the girls before we head off to bed and give them each little kisses on the cheek. This night exceptionally cracked us up at how they were sleeping! 
Kayla is sleeping straight up. Literally. Her pillows are piled so high!
And Khloe didn't get put to sleep with a blanket on her pillow, or a purse, or a ring on her finger, or chapstick in her hand. It wasn't until the camera flashed that we could see ALL the red chapstick on her lips (and face). 

 Here's something neat to try:
Hang a shelf in your child's room and tell them to put their favorite treasures on it. 
Here's what you get! It's now my favorite thing in her room.

The entertainment never ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment