Another one - finally! - bites the dust. I say finally because that tooth hung in there (i.e. dangled) for over two weeks. Waaaaay too long. During her Valentine's Day dinner she finally decided it was time to pull it out.
"I'm going to need a BIG piece of paper because I'm going to write a really long sentence to the tooth fairy."
She said she was "so so so so excited" to put her pillow, tooth, and note under her pillow. She woke up early, running into our room, excited to show us that her note was answered (Yes! The tooth fairy will bring her a wand by her birthday!) and three dollars in quarters. She needs a REAL magic wand (not like the fake one she got for Christmas a year ago) so that at her birthday party she can show everyone how she can turn into a fairy for just one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment