April 10, 2013

Career path

Here is the story Kayla wrote at school today, she titled "Career":

I wont to be a nurs when I grow up. I will take care of the babys. They cry a lot. I cant get them to stop crying. They will not stop crying. They cry and cry and cry.

A nurse? That's a new one. Career? Didn't know she knew that word! Yea! Following in the footsteps of Aunt Kristi! Hold on to your scrubs, and stethoscope and books and notes Kristi, Kayla's going to need those. And Kayla, don't worry about the crying babies, Kristi assures me that in nursing school you will be taught how to stop the crying.

Her story started out so inspiring, don't you think? And then quickly went downhill from there. Sounds like she's already got the ups and downs of her new career figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment