They are terrific because you're terrific! Nothing terrible here!
On eve of your 2nd birthday you are fearless, funny, fiesty and AWESOME!
On eve of your 2nd birthday you are fearless, funny, fiesty and AWESOME!
Part of me can't wait to see what you are going to be like at four, but then I mentally slap myself for even thinking that! What am I thinking? I don't want to you to grow up! This is such a super fun age.
Your vocabulary has just exploded in the last week. Its fun to have an actual "conversation" with you. Just the other day you told me that you went "outside" with "Dadda" to see a "frog" in the "pond" and that you wanted to "hold it" but were "scared" and it was "stinky" and "yucky". You're so funny! (Contrary to what Daddy teaches you, I'll teach you that frogs are not scary and yucky and that you can hold them!)
There's that beautiful red, or as I sometimes call it "amber", hair! It is as unique and beautiful and crazy as you are! Momma and Dadda say "Happy 2nd Birthday sweetie pie"!
No comments:
Post a Comment