On a side note, it's really really really really weird not having Kayla at home with us and we really really really really miss her but we know she's having fun! Most of the time there's four of us here, once in a while there is just three when Daddy is gone, but rarely is it just three of us - Aaron, I and only one girl. Kayla and Khloe aren't used to being separated at night, and they truly miss each other when they're apart. I love that Kayla is with her friends, I love that she's having fun, but I'll love picking her up in the morning too.
Best buds - Molly 6.5 and Kayla 5.5
Aaron and I are chopped liver when Molly's around
Building a fire in the fireplace to roast marshmallows
There was much back and forth discussion about where to sleep - Molly's room or Bryce's room. Bryce did not want to be left out of anything. They decided on Bryce's room because his room sleeps 3! How cozy!
Sweet dreams! We said "no laughing, giggling or talking late at night".... we'll see how that goes! It is a sleep over with a four, five and six year old after all!
No comments:
Post a Comment