Friends and cousins and playmates! We got to spend 3 weeks with Emma and Elliott during their visit with Miss Melissa's family from New Orleans. The kids celebrated Emma's 10th birthday, and thanks to Jamie (a Pinterest queen) the kids made soooooo many crafts including sewing purses and making these Monster's Inc Rice Krispee's treats.
Oh boy. Ohhhhh booooooy. So glad I was not outside to witness this.
Good job girls! Graduation from Sporties All-Stars and another metal! Sporties All-Stars, the 6-8 year class, included lacrosse, football, and baseball this year. I thought it all sounded fun, but the girls did not enjoy Sporties this year. I think after four years they've maybe outgrown it. They didn't show any enthusiasm for class each week, which honestly I found a little amusing. It was 45-minutes of physical activity once a week at a park with free snacks. What could be so bad? It's not that they complained about it, but when class was postponed for rain, I'm not going to lie, there were loud cheers. Regardless of the weekly torture (i.e. eating and playing at a park) Kayla endured, she is proud to have earned a metal!
No comments:
Post a Comment