We played in the rain on Monday, and by "we" I mean Khloe and Kayla. Khloe got her rain boots on all by herself, grabbed two umbrellas and didn't want to come inside for a very long time. When I told her we were going to take a picture and send it to you, she said "Okay Momma. Get on knees. Cheese!" And so she kneeled on the sliding glass door frame. Not sure why! It looks pretty uncomfortable to me!
We had a fun play date at the splash pad! We took a picnic dinner and played at the splash pad and the park for hours! It was Khloe's first time at a splash pad and she loved it!
We went on lots of walks. Khloe's new thing is to "walk the wagon" on our walks. No one ever rides in it. No one is allowed to pull the wagon - or even touch it - other than Khloe. "No me! Me!" she yells. She has no issue walking the entire neighborhood pulling something twice her size (or bigger!) and never once stops to rest or complain. I'm the one that finally makes her turn around - reluctantly - to come home. We collected small rocks and wilty yellow flowers for you. They're waiting in the wagon for you!
Kayla went to her tennis lesson!
And last, but not least, Khloe went to her FIRST movie! Grandpa, Kayla, Khloe and I all went to see Despicable Me 2. I wasn't sure how Khloe would do so I drove separate in case I wanted to leave early with Khloe and Grandpa and Kayla could stay. She was well behaved and quiet, but she barely sat the entire time. She even doubled over in laughter at all the right spots in the movie. Poor girl can't keep a seat down with her tiny little legs and body! But she did just fine entertaining herself across our entire empty row the whole movie. Thank goodness it was an entire empty row. Don't even ask me what the movie was about, I was too busy watching/feeding/chasing/holding/intercepting/entertaining Khloe the whole time. I think the movie was good, but Kayla will tell you more about it!
Khloe comes up with new funny sayings and new phrases every day - I'm sure she'll seem so much older and bigger to you when you get home!
No comments:
Post a Comment