Three and a half hours every night for five nights? I'm exhausted, but glad I could be part of the Super Hero Squad team!
Singing and bible story time in the sanctuary to start the program each night
The Super Heros and the Villans
(And no, that is not Kristi on the left. Sure does look like it, doesn't it?! Kayla and I couldn't help but stare at her all night because she looks so much like Aunt Kristi. I was kind of expecting her to spontaneously combust into Kristi!)
The Super Hero's - Word Woman (See? She looks like Kristi, doesn't she?!), Guardian of Goodness and Titan of Truth!
Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit says the Lord!
(And no, that is not Kristi on the left. Sure does look like it, doesn't it?! Kayla and I couldn't help but stare at her all night because she looks so much like Aunt Kristi. I was kind of expecting her to spontaneously combust into Kristi!)
Part of my first grade super hero recruits
Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit says the Lord!
Our fearless leaders, AKA wanna-be super heros
There was a competition between the girls and the boys all week to see who would raise the most money. The final tally? The girls brought in $1,200+ and the boys brought in $1,500+! That's amazing!
We made masks, capes, shields, and wrist guards all week long. There were songs, stories, snacks, crafts and recreation time. Kayla and her friend Abby were inseparable, and quite goofy too. Super Hero capes turned into shawls.
Think these outfits could've been any more planned? They weren't. Think they're minds could be any more similar? They already are. Kayla picked out what she wanted to wear and when she came downstairs to show me her outfit and asked if pink and orange match, I said "sure honey" just wanting to move the process along and get out the door. Apparently Abby had the same exact thought process going on that Kayla did! This just cracked me up! What are the chances?!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment